Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Home Depot does not equal Customer Service

Once again the example of our currenty society has come forth.  
So I need a new washer and dryer and go to home depot to check them out. we find one we like and order it. the date and time is set for them to deliver the washer and dryer and since they can't say an exact time, they give me between 3 and 7 pm...so the crew shows up at 6:30PM and walks into the laundry room and starts making excuses why they can't deliver and setup the washer and dryer. 

I tell them to jsut leave the washer and dryer in the laundry room and I will set it up. they say they can't, so I call Home Depot and while I am on the phone with home depot the crew leaves with our washer and dryer,mand the person on the phone says. "They a;lready left and can not return"  Just another reason we will not be returning to Home Depot for anything else.

It is hard to recommend any store who does not get customer Service.  It is hard to return to any store who is such a horrible delivery service.  They promise delivery and set up, they sell you a washer and dryer, but you have to buy the Cord for the dryer seperate, (Who can plug a dryer in with out anelectrical cord) then they sell you the Vent hose seperate, then they sell you the water hoses for the Washer seperate, (like using the washer without the water feed hoses will work. then what seemed like a deal of a price goes way to much.. but you need a washer and dryer.  

After 2 hours on the phone with 4 differant people I finally get the manager of the store I ordered the washer and dryer from, she tells me she can't get them back, she can't do anything, and I will have to wait till the next day (another day of sitting around waiting for them to deliver the washer and dryer and missing work) 

I will not be returning to Home Depot for any thing from a nail to any big item.  I have destroyed my Home Depot card.  I thought they were better...I find they are not.

No comments:

Post a Comment