Sunday, July 19, 2015

Fishing Trip July 2015

First day of fishing Fort Casey Washington.

Have you ever had one of those days that just were hard to understand?  Let me begin by telling you that when we purchased the RV we had dish network installed, and in 2013 we took a one week trip, first with the motorhome, we had a wonderful one week trip. But the dish satellite did not work, and we did not have cell phone service where we were.  So when I got back to civilization I called them and they tied over the phone to get it to work. BUT never could. So they gave me a credit for what we had paid.  Well because of health problems we just did not use the Motor home for another long distance trips till this year, and so I call dish to tell them we were going to use the satellite.  The person said it would be 10.00 to turn the system on so I said ok; I would call them on Monday when we parked to turn it on. I did, now they want to charge me 50.00 After 30 minutes on the phone trying to understand why they were charging me another 50.00 when I have a credit of 31.00 it was no good. We have dish network anytime. But this was worthless.

I am letting all my friends know that in the three years we have had Dish network it has not worked. I have been charged twice and not received any service.

Now for fishing.  Our first day was beautiful and we had a few problems setting up but all is well now and just go up on the first full day.  We are ready to go fishing..  I will post as we go along...






First day we headed out to the sound and it was a warm day. The boat run great.  The camp site was great, right off the ferry gate, so we could load and launch with no problems...We had a few dings, but don't we all ways. The kings start running in two days. We are going out tomorrow to jig for some but testing the waters...The Kings are coming and we are just about ready...



Friday

It has been a great week with my friend and fishing, thought we only caught a few it was well worth the time of fellowship.  My wife is coming up tonight and looking forward to some quality two days with her.  Ft Casey is truly a jewel. I enjoy it everything we come up.  Though I do wish they had better sewer hookup and more power hookup I also understand the care that need to be taken when you're this close to the Puget Sound.




.

Well the trip ended with no incidence. it was a beautiful week of fishing although it was more of a sightseeing tour than fishing...lots of sitting and not much catching. but then again they call it fishing not catching..

The motor home did well. We purchased a new mattress from Wal-Mart thinking it would be softer that the one we had in it. But alas not so, it was rock hard.  Learned a lesson. try it out before you buy it...We returned it and they refunded the cost. But now we need a new mattress

Thanks for coming by and listening to my rants and raves...


John

No comments:

Post a Comment