Friday, August 14, 2015

Recommendation Beyond Compare

As most people can tell you I do not recommend alot of companies.

Especally RV and Home Maintenance Work.

The problem has always beed customer serivce.  Once they do thework they disapear if something goes wrong, or their prices are so far our there that they are priced out of the market.

You will hardley find any company who will be both customer minded and fairly based.

BUT I found two
As you know I highly recommend Roy Robinson In Marysville,  (It has to be said here I get no special treatments for my recommendations NOR would I accept one) The customer service and People who work there all have been trained first in customer service.

I also Found nother company I highly recommend Home Tenders of Everett  , Dennis Keith is the Best when it comes to getting it right and making it right. fair based and honor and integrity driven..  

You will not find any better business in the Everett/Lynnwood/Marysville/Monroe area Dennis is quality and honor.  He gets it right.....If you want to find them just let me know because from Home repair to inside RV repair.. Dennis knows what he is doing..

Thanks for reading this Blog.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment