Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Good Day my friends and bloggers, Travelers All

I woke up this morning after a restless night of sleep, thinking about the one deal Roy Robinson wants to make us on a 2003 Coachman.  it sounds like a great offer, only I have had questions all night long.  They want no service warranty.  Most of us know that RV's have problems, and if we are to travel cross country and see family and friends, and perhaps have our grand kids on the RV, it would not be good to break down in the middle of no where with no help in sight.  Now I know Good Sam club offers a great Maintenance contract, and I know that others do to, BUT, the reason I purchase a vehicle or boat, or Motor-home from a dealer is not for the popularity of the dealership. I do it because I can usually get some type of warranty, for at least one or two years. 

I am not sure about the rest of you but break downs unnerve me, Oh then why get any kind of vehicle, that is what your asking, well gotta travel, got to enjoy life. and gotta go see my grand kids every once in a while.

I am still unsure of my rating system for Roy Robinson.  We are visiting a few RV places this weekend and see what we can find

JUST SO YOU ARE AWARE.  THERE ARE SOME GOOD SITES OUT THERE I HAVE LISTED HERE

http://changingears.com/rv-sec-manufacturers-sort-brand.shtml
Changing Gears give you great resources for finding the type of motorhome your looking for, they also let you know what to look for and some great information.  I checked them out and they helped us alot.

 http://www.pissedconsumer.com/

This is a great web site to research Dealers. I found it helpful in knowing the dealers in this state and how they treat customers with problems.

http://www.rvtrader.com/

Finally RV Trader is a great place to look for an RV..  it gives you private and dealers nationwide, you can compare the RV's and choose the one that is right for you

Happy Travel to all....I will be updateing this every chance I get.  stay tuned for the adventures in RV Shopping the pitfalls and the mountain tops.



No comments:

Post a Comment