Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Living Up To Rep..

                       My Dear Friends and Followers


Well it seems I was shortsighted and to quick to call it, but I have two friends who purchased vehicles and my Bro in Law had his motorhome repaired at Roys amd they are Both exstatic,,,

They are beeming about the cutomer service provided. and the service they received.. the vehicles that my friends purchased they are so bragging about the vehicle and how much they love them and how the service has been , the RV repair mine and my bro in law is being done and so far , even though they do not yet have a Diesel Machanic they are working on it... and they do have greaat people doing the work and great referable people...


If your ever in Marysville Washington and looking for a new or used vehicle or rv, you will be happy you went by Roy Robinsons and check out the inventory...

As for travel, we are off to three camping adventures this year, right now we are preparing for Aquafest , then the rest of the year camping and travel..
Hoping you all a great Summer, and Great travels...
Dusty


No comments:

Post a Comment