Friday, May 20, 2016

Changing of the Guard NOT so much

It seems that Roy Robinson feels like those who built a great company aand customer oriented company needs to be moved...

First they let a Great General Manager , The Best General Manager they could have in Mark King, who worked diligently to make Roys what is it.  


Now they Remove the Best RV Service Manager Matt Benjamin, and replace him with a man who none of the customers know and though I am sure he is a nice guy, has not the repore with the cusotmers Matt Had...

For 4 years I have been prazing the Customer Service and sales departments of Roy Robinson. But NOW they seem to wish to make drastic changes since the original owner and co-owner passed away.

I am not saying here that the people at Roy Robinson are not good people. BUT, as for this blogger, I think change is coming, and I do not see it as good change...

Remember the last time we moved for change, and how bad it got...I hope my wife and I are not going to be looking for a new RV sales and Service place....

Keep your eyes on the road, and keep camping.

Your RV Friend
Dusty

4 comments:

  1. Never judge a book without reading. Give them a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said I was not judgeing them. I said they are probably good people. I was saying the changes they have made since the passing of the owner seems to be getting away from the way they used to be. and that we have echoed change in the past that did not work out so well..Just advising people that Roys may not be as customer oriented as in the past

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just checked and they still have Matt there! Looks like change was to be better not different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you checked to see why they fiored one manager on medical leave for cancer.. or maybe you checked to see why they replaced Matt. of course Matt was agreeable to it, what is he going to do quit. he needs the work for his family...

    ReplyDelete