Wednesday, August 10, 2016

The Mighty Have Fallen

Hello To All



I am sitting here today and I am trying to be careful not to judge a book by it’s cover.  I do not know when I have ever heard of a company selling a product they do not service or have a way of servicing.  But I have run across that recently.
 When we purchased our RV 4 years ago, Roy Robinson had a heart for customers, they went all out to support the customer base that they had, the RV side sell great RV’s and the people we have had dealings with have all been wonderful, and up until lately the RV service department was the same. But now we find out they do not work on diesel engines, they sell RV’s with diesel engines, but they do not know how to fix them if something goes wrong, nor do they have a system to send the RV out to get the engine worked on, they just tell you  to go find someone…What is that about.
 When we had our radio and sound system changed they replaced it no problem, now you have to take that out to somewhere else also..
 And, In the 4 years we have been recommending them, we have never had to return to have them fix something after they either installed it or worked on it. But we did, and when I went to pick up the RV today the work had only been half done. , amd after 4 years of recommending the RV service to my Brother in Law, he is upset because they did not do the Job he spent an hour explaining to them what he wanted.
  Now I do not wish to judge anyone at Roy’s, BUT I have put my name and this blog on the board to recommend them, and the mighty has fallen.
 We were looking to trade in our two cars for one, since we do not need two cars anymore, I spoke with and made an appointment with one of the salesmen at the Chevy side, but when We took time off and went to the store the person had forgotten to tell us he was going on vacation.  I contacted the sales manager at Roy Robinson Subaru and he took charge of the sale, and gave us a great deal, they are working on the new jeep and getting it ready to pull behind the RV, but we were supposed to be given a loyal customer discount, NOT, military discount, NO , I do love the Jeep, and our salesman on the Subaru side is great.


I’m not sure what has changed in the past 6 months for Roy’s to be like this , maybe they do not see Customer service as a viable commodity.
 In the ending, I can no longer recommend  Roy’s to my family or friends on this site. Until I hear they have changed the attitude.  Yes I was upset the way they did my friend, yes I did give them a scathing report a last month, BUT, I was willing to give the new management a chance. BUT, I leave this in your hands, I however will not be taking my RV to Roys or to Poulsbo RV, I am now seeking a new RV service center.  One who knows without customers you have no service.
 Pease to All, Happy roads and sunny trails…

No comments:

Post a Comment