Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Roy Robinson RV

First I am here to say I am sorry I have not posted here for a while, I was hoping to post our travels this summer and fall. BUT since I was in a coma the end of last year, we have done no travels, Dr, says traveling was not recommended til they know what the problem was, since this is the third of these and two in one year..

We are hoping to do more travel next year.  until then we are working on the house and trying to get in shape, with PT and Dr. doing test
We want to say Thanks to Roy Robinson RV in Marysville, WA for the help they have been, we put the RV in the shop for the yearly Checkup and was we surprised. Air bags and other problems, they have been great.
Having said that, let me tell you about Good Sam extended warranty program, while I was in a Coma last year they cancelled our membership, after being members for years. And since I was in a coma I was unable to renew our membership. But now since we put the Motor home in the shop after we had to renew our membership, they would not cover over 4000.00 of damages,  so we are now, including new tires, we are our over 7000.00. Oh they reimbursed us 2500.00, since the damage was done before we put the RV in storage, we should have had the RV checked out before we put the RV in storage, but we did not know I would be in a coma then.  Anyway, We now are out 7000.00 dollars, 2600.00 for tires, the rest for repairs, My advice Read the small print , it says if you go into the hospital before the renewal date, they will not cover the damage even if it was done before you went into the hospital.

Anyway be careful where you purchase extended service. There may be exclusions.
Having said that, I would always recommend Roy Robinson in Monroe, WA for purchasing RV or Auto, They Care about their customers.  I have had other friends who I sent there and they are way happy with their autos.
Wishing you safe and joyful journeys
John..

No comments:

Post a Comment