Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sleep Number Scam - Buyer Beware

Hi Everyone;

In 2007 we purchased a sleep number bed for our home, they sold us a bed raise and massage mechanism, that we honestly do not use, Here is the conversation I had with them, I called the warranted and they want 300.00 to replace the mechanism,,, their service stinks and I would warn you not to purchase one for your motor home

Welcome to Sleep Number Live Chat, you are now connected with 'David'.
David: Hello, my name is David and my SLEEP NUMBER ® setting is 30.  How may I assist you?
John: We purchased a sleep number in 2007 with 10 year warren tee. and the motor that raises and lowers the bed and does the massage quit. We did not purchase a separate package, we purchased it all as one package. Now you won't replace the motor, even though it has only been used maybe 10 times over the past 7 years...
John: I posted my complaints on my blog and on pissed.com. I was going to put one in my motor home but now I am having reservations
David: Hi John! I am sorry to hear that you are having a problem with the motor for your adjustable base. Leggett and Platt is the manufacturer of the adjustable bases and they hold the warranty. I would recommend giving them a call to make a warranty claim. They are available by phone at 1-800-888-3078
John: I did not purchase the Adjsutable from them I purchased it from YOU. jsut as I do not purchase a started fromdelco when I purchase a car. So it is up to YOU to replace what you sold me.
David: Unfortunately Sleep Number would not be able to offer you warranty coverage for your adjustable base. The warranty is held by Leggett and Platt.
John: I called them and they are asking over 300.00 to replace the motor.. that is not going to happen
John: well the message is out on my blog..http://rvblogger123.blogspot.com/ and on pissed .com... I am filing complaints about your company where ever I can. even with the BBB
David: I am very sorry to hear that. Please do not hesitate to get a hold of us if you have any other questions at all. Is there anything else I can help you with today?
John: you sold me the mechanism, you sold me the warrentee. and you are responsible for the replacement

No comments:

Post a Comment