Saturday, August 4, 2012

Megellion GPS Software and Hardware


For over 5 years now I have used Magellan Software and a Magellan GPS system, I have contented with their maps updates not being proficient, Their software re-installs and lack of finding correct addresses.  We purchased a new Magellan last December and sure enough , just when you think they got it right, they didn't.  The new one is having problems, finding the places I put in the "Content Manager"  the Content Manager software is having problems syncing with their servers to find the addresses and if the content manager does not find the address it will not sync with the Magellan to add the address.  Since I have owned Magellan GPS's they have proved over and over that they are not a great company.  NOW that we have purchased our RV and I am off the road, We thought we would get the new RV GPS, BUT their "Customer Loyalty Program" I would pay more for the new one than I paid for the one I got in December and they would take the one back and give me nothing for it.. 


As a new person to RVing I am trying to find a good Customer service Company that actually does have a Customer Loyalty Program and not a screw the customer Program...


I would not recommend Magellan for any of you searching for a new GPS,  HOWEVER, having not used any of the other ones, (Doing research now) I am holding my recommendations til I try a couple, like Garmin, which I have a friend that swears by his, or maybe Rand McNalley.


Magellan just lost a customer, and a loyal one at that

Safe Journeys and Great Adventures to All of You.  See you on the road

No comments:

Post a Comment