Thursday, January 28, 2016

Beware of Verizon Hidden Fees

 I purchased a new phone, and told the salesperson I wanted to purchase the phone outright and then only have the data charge with regular service on my new phone. Two weeks later I find out that I paid all but 5.00 and that Verizon is charging me .20 cent a monthly PLUS interest for the 5.00 the salesperson did not charge me. which I TOLD HER I WANTED TO PAY THE FULL PRICE.......LITTLE SNEAK IN FOR MAKING MONEY ON THE CUSTOMER. MANY WOULD NOT HAVE NOTICED THIS SMALL CHARGE... I CALLED THE BILLING DEPARTMENT AND THEY SAID i COULD JSUT PAY THE 5.00 AND NOT BE CHARGED. WELL IF i HAD NOT NOTICED IT. THEN i WOULD BE PAYING INTEREST ON A PHONE i PURCHASED OUTRIGHT....


Seems to me that Verizon is hiding fees and unknown cost in the bills and they are so low you do not notice them until they are paid off...with interest.....and even after you notice the charge, they have already collected the interest so far. so they make money either way

READ YOUR BILLS CAREFULLY IF YOUR WITH ANY WIRELESS COMPANY....IT IS WORTH THE TIME

No comments:

Post a Comment