Monday, June 1, 2015

The Joys of Travel and Having

The Joys of Travel and Having someone who has you back


My friends it looks to be a great summer so be careful out there.  The weather is looking great so Tracy and I decided to go for it, then we found out our old trusty worthy Trailblazer
needs new boots, and we then decided to put aa tow bar on the front. so we coould tow it behind the motorhome.  So we went to the best dealership we could find in washington state, (and I say that after We have purchased cars and trucks from several dealerships in western Washington)  Roy Robinson chevrolet, Subrau, Motorhome,  I tell you this because I have never found a dealer who believes in customer service and support..Roy Robinson and the general staff have it down pat. they not only kept the repairs aand assembly in our budget but they found us rebates and HONESTLY took care of us. and I am not getting any bonus or pay for this, I do not advertise for any company, but Roy Robinson, and the staff. from Mark King , General manager, to Jake Hensrude, Matt In and crew in RV Service, John and crew in RV Sales,  
The whole crew everyone is just above par.  now we can go without worry of safety and concerns..

To the GREAT people at Roy Robinson Ground up.. you can bet they will treat you better than any other dealer we know of

No comments:

Post a Comment