Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Fishing / Washer/Dryer and more Excellance

Welcome my friends.

I am sorry I have not been posting much on here, but this has been a busy year and not much time.  I will try and do better.

I will begin by posting that we had a great trip up to Ft Casey Washington My friend Dennis and I  went up for opening season.







And what a trip we had...WOW.. when I got back it was time for Aquafest, a city street event that happens every July.  While Aquafest was going on our Motorhome was in the shop with those trusted and wonderful people of Roy Robinson RV in Marysville, We had been bless with a washer and dryer and had it installed and the dryer vent attached to the outside of the motorhome. it actually looks like it was factory installed. what a wonderful service, and Matt and the rest of the service department always does a great Job without charging an am and a leg. 
they mounted the vent above the CC graffic.  will add photos later, But I just wanted to tell you that Roy Robinson is the best in service, and sells when it comes to customers..They listen, and they work hard to get the job done for a great price.

Stay Safe out there...till my next Post..

Dusty

No comments:

Post a Comment